Thursday 20 August 2026 SourcesAbout🌓
🇦🇺 AU ▾
BREAKING
‘This is a raid’: Queensland lures rugby sevens HQ ahead of Ballymore upgrade Alan Jones trial live updates: ‘Complainant C’ denies rehearsing story of alleged assault, quizzed on conversations with Peter FitzSimons, Ray Hadley as trial continues Fury, disbelief and trauma: Why women bear the brunt of the Swans crisis Five cool new cauliflower recipes to try (or air-fry) this weekend Eagles re-sign defender but big list cull looms Politics live: Wong says ‘difficult time’ in Australia-Israel relationship after Zomi Frankcom decision; over 1,000 birds found dead with suspected H5 flu in South Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer is offering up to 40 per cent off Points to help you book Europe Nick McKenzie questions Premier Ben Carroll over royal commission Publication of Isaac Heeney’s next children’s book paused as Nike stands down Swans The Big Little Lies sequel is finally here. Good luck putting it down ‘This is a raid’: Queensland lures rugby sevens HQ ahead of Ballymore upgrade Alan Jones trial live updates: ‘Complainant C’ denies rehearsing story of alleged assault, quizzed on conversations with Peter FitzSimons, Ray Hadley as trial continues Fury, disbelief and trauma: Why women bear the brunt of the Swans crisis Five cool new cauliflower recipes to try (or air-fry) this weekend Eagles re-sign defender but big list cull looms Politics live: Wong says ‘difficult time’ in Australia-Israel relationship after Zomi Frankcom decision; over 1,000 birds found dead with suspected H5 flu in South Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer is offering up to 40 per cent off Points to help you book Europe Nick McKenzie questions Premier Ben Carroll over royal commission Publication of Isaac Heeney’s next children’s book paused as Nike stands down Swans The Big Little Lies sequel is finally here. Good luck putting it down
Business

Fortescue defends not standing down key executive accused of sexual harassment

Sydney Morning Herald - Business ·
Fortescue defends not standing down key executive accused of sexual harassment

An independent legal firm is investigating the claims, but the company says there were 29 cases of sexual harassment or discrimination last year, and 11 workers were dismissed.

Read the full article on Sydney Morning Herald - Business ›

5News aggregated this summary from the outlet’s public feed. The full article, with all the context, is on www.smh.com.au — the content belongs to Sydney Morning Herald - Business.

This story in other outlets

More from Sydney Morning Herald - Business

See all ›

More in Business

See all ›