Thursday, 20 August 2026 SourcesAbout🌓
🇮🇳 IN ▾
BREAKING
Salman Khan, Nayanthara film titled Monster: Report SCOOP: Alia Bhatt to make an extended appearance in Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone's Brahmastra 2 EXCLUSIVE: Shahid Kapoor gets straight back to work after Italy holiday, resumes Farzi 2 shoot in Mumbai Bhagyashri Borse NOT starring opposite Aditya Roy Kapur in Milap Zaveri film; T-Series confirms Joe Root equals Tendulkar's Test record with 66-run knock vs Pakistan Jharkhand HC stays the cancellation of appointments made through 11th to 13th JPSC exams Walkden claims maiden wicket on truncated day I should have been more patient: Sindhu after bowing out of World championships UKG student dies after alleged assault by teacher at Visakhapatnam school Hockey World Cup | India survives England’s onslaught, advances to the next round Salman Khan, Nayanthara film titled Monster: Report SCOOP: Alia Bhatt to make an extended appearance in Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone's Brahmastra 2 EXCLUSIVE: Shahid Kapoor gets straight back to work after Italy holiday, resumes Farzi 2 shoot in Mumbai Bhagyashri Borse NOT starring opposite Aditya Roy Kapur in Milap Zaveri film; T-Series confirms Joe Root equals Tendulkar's Test record with 66-run knock vs Pakistan Jharkhand HC stays the cancellation of appointments made through 11th to 13th JPSC exams Walkden claims maiden wicket on truncated day I should have been more patient: Sindhu after bowing out of World championships UKG student dies after alleged assault by teacher at Visakhapatnam school Hockey World Cup | India survives England’s onslaught, advances to the next round
Entertainment

Salman Khan, Nayanthara film titled Monster: Report

Bollywood Hungama ·
Salman Khan, Nayanthara film titled Monster: Report

Salman Khan starrer, upcoming action entertainer with producer Dil Raju and filmmaker Vamshi Paidipally is reportedly titled Monster.

According to a report by Filmfare, the film, which had been referred to as SVC63 during its development, has also seen Salman Khan take on a larger share of his own stunt work after his body double reportedly suffered a heart attack.

A source close to the production told Filmfare, “Salman is completely hands-on right now.

He doesn’t want the schedule to lose momentum.” The development comes as the film continues its shoot.

The project marks Salman Khan’s first collaboration with filmmaker Vamshi Paidipally and producer Dil Raju’s production house.

It also brings Salman together with actress Nayanthara for the first time.

The cast is additionally said to include Sagarika Ghatge and Muzammil Ibrahim, among other actors.

The film has been generating interest for its action-heavy scale.

Salman and Vamshi recently celebrated the filmmaker’s birthday on the sets, with glimpses from the occasion also being shared with audiences.

Bollywood Hungama had also reported earlier that the makers were looking to mount the action sequences on a large scale and had brought a Korean action team on board.

According to a source cited by Bollywood Hungama, the team is being led by Sea Young Oh, popularly known as Mr.

Oh.

"The Korean action team is led by Sea Young Oh, popularly known as Mr.

Oh.

Read the full article on Bollywood Hungama ›

5News aggregated this summary from the outlet’s public feed. The full article, with all the context, is on www.bollywoodhungama.com — the content belongs to Bollywood Hungama.

This story in other outlets

More from Bollywood Hungama

See all ›

More in Entertainment

See all ›